Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I am a Champion!

"I am a champion “Who am I- I AM A CHAMPION!

I will conquer what has not been conquered. I will believe what others doubt. I have trained my mind and my body will follow.

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

I will acknowledge the fact that my opponents do not expect me to win. BUT I WILL NEVER SURRENDER.
Weakness will not be in my heart. Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

I will look to my comrades, those who brought me into this world, and those who train me and I will draw strength from that. I will gladly go off to the field of battle. I will move and do all that I can do and I WILL reach my field of battle at any means at my disposal. When I get there I will fight violently. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground. He cannot stop me. Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

No one will deny me. No one will define me. No one will tell me who I am or who I can be. Belief will change my world.... BELIEF WILL CARRY ME THROUGH THIS BATTLE!

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION! Defeat. Retreat. THOSE ARE NOT IN MY WORLD.I don't understand their definition...I do understand this- VICTORY AND NEVER


SURRENDING.NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GO, my HEART AND MY MIND will carry my body when my limbs are weak. Today will be that day. Not tomorrow, not next week. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, in your house. In your home. History will remember me. I will define myself I will write my own pages No one will tell me what I can or cannot be. I will never go out not knowing I've given everything I've got. CAUSE WHO AM I- I AM A CHAMPION.

No comments:

Post a Comment